JoM LiHaT

FrEnZz...

Tweaky Tuesday...


Assalamualaikum... Hye peeps... What's up??
So today, it's Tuesday.. Yes... Tuesday.. The day after Monday...
It's just a regular Tuesday... Same old boring fucking Tuesday...
Not that's so super... It's just a provocative... Nothing more...

Well, it's the second day of class after two weeks holiday...
My mind is still empty with holiday's mood...
Damn... (--_--" )
Nothing to do although a lot of assignment has been given...
What a mess..... :3

I'm waiting for another holiday... I can't barely wait it even though it's just two month ahead... -.-"
All the excitement and fun have been washed away... What a waste.... Arggghhh!!!

Need to focus my mind straight up... Wash away all the necessity of stress and load more of fun...

All the pain that I bear it since the last exile, It makes me more stronger than ever before..
The memory of pain still stuck inside of my head... It's like it have been glued and nailed... Damn those memories and damn those fools...

It only I have the power to remove my memories and forget about anything... I mean everything... :)
Since that incident, I think gonna lost my mind...

So, this is my Tweaky Tuesday.... :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LiHaT La LaGi...