JoM LiHaT

FrEnZz...

Chemistry & Me...


Assalamualaikum & hello friends and viewers...
How are you today? If good, that's fine for me...



On this fine morning, I woke up early for class as usual..
After finish getting suited up, I was suddenly realized that the class is cancel until afternoon..

So, I went back to my room and thinking what am I going to do next...

Suddenly, I realized something on my hand... There was a hard-copy of presentation's slides...
I saw a piece of paper on it... I thought it's just an ordinary blank paper but I realized that there was a scribble on the paper... So, I took a look at it and I saw some Chemistry's formula on it...

Then, an idea suddenly appeared on my mind and asked myself, "How about I revise some chapters in Chemistry? That's should be interesting. After all, I got nothing to do right now."
It's been almost three years that I left that subject since in high school...

The most interesting subject of all... More elaborately on experiments than books...



I went to my closet and searched for my old Chemistry revision book...
I found it and started to read it... When I think of it, I'm kinda miss my old life back then...
When I was always been a laughingstock to everyone, got bullied and called names after me...
I was kinda hate it back then... Finally, I realized that all that bad memories become my wonderful memories... But some bad memories got really really worst and I don't wanna to talk about it...

It hurts my brain and my feeling when I came to think of it..


So, back to my story... Some interesting chapters that I found might be useful to me this days...
Especially in chemical reaction... Even though it's just simple formula but it's means a lot...
I was going chapter after chapter... Around 10.30 a.m, I already finished the whole book...

So, the moral of the story is that even though it's just the past but when the times come, you will need it in the future... It's not wrong to learn what you are already learned in the past... Knowledge are collectible and can be share to everyone if the knowledge are right...



That's all.. Good bye... Assalamualaikum...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LiHaT La LaGi...