JoM LiHaT

FrEnZz...

Let the past be away & aware.......



Nothing to say much but I got something to tell... Got to spill it out....

Well, there's nothing more to do now...

All the hoping and waiting, for what?? NOTHING!!!

Hoping for a Rainbow Bridge but instead an old and rusty bridge waiting to be knock down...

Waste of my time, waste of my life, waste of my efforts, waste of energy and best of all is waste of my faith in....

Wow, that's great.... Really great bout that....

There is nothing in life you can't get... One is Pussy and second is Respect....

So, I think bout moving on from the past to the future...

If only I can invent a machine that can delete past memory just like a recycle bin or TuneUp Shredder...

That would be great... (If and only If....)

It's already late... So, I got to go...

Later holmes... :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LiHaT La LaGi...